Paying a deposit is accepting our terms and conditions.
Please note that pricing does not include GST.
1. Minimum numbers apply for each menu selection. These are:
- Buffet Menu – 50 people
- BBQ Menu – 50 people
- Salad Menu – 20 people
- Conference Menu – 30 people
- Set Menu – 50 people
- Finger Food – 40 people
2. Tentative bookings will be held for a seven day period at which time a deposit of $800.00 or 30% (depending of number people attending the function) will be required to confirm the date and secure the booking.
3. Crockery and cutlery hire are not included in the menu pricing which relates only to the food content and the staff required to serve the food at the function. If your venue hire does not include cutlery and crockery, we can add it to your quotation. Please take note that if you decide to hire from another company everything will need to be picked up and delivered by that hirer. The Gourmet Chef charges for setting out and washing up anything not ours at a rate of $35.00 per hour plus GST, and washing must be organised prior to the event, as we usually wash up at our base of operations in Mildura.
4. If the function is not being held in Mildura then traveling costs may be applied for each staff member as well as transport costs.
5. The company reserves the right to change menu items at the last minute if certain produce is unavailable, due to unforeseen circumstances.
6. All functions must be paid for by direct deposit, cash or bank cheque, on the day of the event, unless an alternative payment has been arranged prior.
7. All invoices will be based on the confirmed numbers one week prior to the function.
8. If a function was to cancel and you have a deposit. We offer full refund up to 3 months prior to the event. Within the 3 months we keep 30% of deposit.
If cancelled within 7 days of event and cannot rebook the date we keep the full deposit.
9. Late fees may apply if not paid by due date.
Unless prior arrangement has been made.
10. Quotes are only guaranteed for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
We do not provide linen or fabric serviettes. We do not fold napkins for weddings, we leave that up to the Bridal group so it can be done the way they want it. If you would like us to fold napkins it is a charge of $2.00 plus GST per napkin. We can provide disposable dinner serviettes folded free of charge.
We suggest that the client organises where people will sit and arrange seating accordingly so we can set the tables with glassware, cutlery and crockery. This is only applicable if you want to change the seating of 10 people at each round table.
The bar service is conducted only at the bar. If you require table service for drinks there is additional beverage staff charged at $35.00 an hour plus GST per staff member. We follow to the states RSA policy.
We try to work on a 2 to 3 hour duration of service depending on the event.
If we operate over the 3 hour duration charges will apply.
$35.00 plus GST per person per hour.
We always require adequate power source. Preferably 2 x 15 amp points that are separate. We do have 15 amp to 10 amp converters we can use as well. If there is no power on site we can organise a generator for use of the event. Charges will apply for hire of a 65 KVA generator.
Any loss or breakages of our equipment and glassware will be charged at the full amount of the replacement.
We charge $35.00 plus GST per food service staff per hour for the duration of time and travel and accommodation if needed for the event, and $75.00 plus GST per beverage service staff per hour.
At the end of each year, all prices are re-assessed and prices may vary.